- Participation in Pound the ROCK is voluntary and the League is not responsible for injury and the loss/damage of personal property.
- Participating teams can play against any other team in any other league or tournaments as long there are no conflicts.
- A player may only play for one Organization per League session. Players may play for a maximum of 2 different age/grade divisions. A player may play up a grade/age division but it must be with a team from the same Organization.
- Participating teams must have a minimum of 8 and maximum of 15 registered players on each team. PTR must receive the full name and date of birth for each player when registering.
- Each player in divisions 2004 and younger, must play each half of every game.
- Each team is responsible for their own first-aid needs (including ice), alternate jerseys and warm-up basketballs.
- Each team is responsible for cleaning the bench area after games.
- $3.00 per person (per day)
- Free – children up to 8 years of age
- Free – all registered players and up to three (3) coaches/managers per team
- GAME AND SITE MANAGEMENT
PTR will be responsible for scheduling all League games, the championship brackets, venues, referees, website/mobile APP updates (stats, standings, players of the game/week and social media content).
- ELIGIBILITY AND PROTESTS
- Any protest(s) must be submitted in writing to the PTR Panel at email@example.com or given in writing to the PTR site convener.
- Players being protested must produce a government issued picture identification to verify proof of age. We recommend teams keep a photocopy on hand at all times
- Any disputes around a player’s age must be clarified within 48 hours and/or the player(s) will not be eligible to play until information has been provided and satisfied by the PTR Panel.
- The PTR Panel decision is final and not subject to further discussion.